Since 2011, the TTCU Tulsa Run has donated more than $330,000 to local non-profits. We want to continue this legacy of giving in 2023.
This year, any qualifying non-profit can become a charity partner of the TTCU Tulsa Run and earn $4 for each registration made in the charity’s name.
There is no limit on the number of organizations that can sign up, but the group with the highest number of registrations on Oct. 28th will receive an additional $2,500.
• 501c3 non-profit organization
• Provide services in northeastern Oklahoma
• Does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex or sexual orientation
• Promote the Tulsa Run using social media, newsletters, website or other communications tools used by the organization.
• Promote the charity’s unique promo code for supporters to use when registering.
• Recruit at least 25 runners to use the charity’s unique code.
• Coordinate with the Tulsa Run for a check presentation during or after the race.
• Tulsa Run will feature each participating charity on its social media and newsletter platforms.
• For every registration that uses the charity’s code, $4 will be donated after the event to that charity.
• This applies to 15K, 5K, 2K and Double registrations.
• The charity with the highest total will receive a bonus of $2,500. Second place will receive
an additional $1,000 and third place will receive an additional $500.
• Checks will be sent after the race, during the first week of November.
Need extra support crossing the finish line? See below for local training opportunities!
The Enid Running Club is a community organization which promotes running and walking. The ERC mission is to promote a healthier lifestyle through running and walking by supporting our members and the community and providing opportunities for training, racing, socializing, and volunteering.
Fleet Feet offers their Pathways program, which now encompasses running and walking training for a 15K. There is also a new 15/30 interval option. Click the link to find out more information!
Pathways is an 8 - 10 week coached intermediate running and walking program that prepares you to run or walk a 10K (or 8K or 15K depending on the season) in an effective and safe manner.
Pathways offers pace groups for various abilities with support, motivation and encouragement from experienced certified coaches. The continued success of Fleet Feet graduates is proof that their programs are effective at getting runners to their goal - and creates lifelong friends along the way!
• Custom technical training shirt
• Experienced Run Leaders
• The most affordable training program in town
• Weekly motivational and informational emails from your Run Leader
• Planned and supported routes for your long runs on Saturdays
• Informational seminars about shoes, form, and injury prevention
• Support and motivation needed to keep you going
• Pace groups for both Full and Half groups. Faster than 9 min mile to Walkers
• There is a speed suited for every participant
• We accommodate all levels of runners from the first time marathon/half runner to those trying to qualify for Boston
The Tulsa Galloway run-walk-run & walking group training programs are designed for all abilities, ages, paces, and distances. And as a part of the worldwide Jeff Galloway Training Program, and the only official Jeff Galloway Training Program in Oklahoma, runners can be sure they’re getting the best possible instruction and support.
Tulsa Galloway trainers work with runners to create a personalized plan that fits their needs and helps them reach their goals. Their group includes runners and non-runners of all levels. So whether you’re training for a race or just trying to get fit, they have something for everyone.
Training costs vary; visit their website to learn more.
While Tulsa Runner we doesn’t do formal training classes, they do offer running groups for those at faster paces. Pace groups range from well below 8:00 minutes/mile to 8:15/8:30 minutes per mile. Call the store for more details at 918-494-8800.